Low-level monitoring of bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, in Tampa Bay, Florida, 1988-1993
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service, Southeast Fisheries Science Center, Publisher: Copies may be otained [from] National Technical Information Service in Miami, FL, Springfield, VA
Written in English
- Tampa Bay.
- Bottlenose dolphin -- Monitoring -- Florida -- Tampa Bay.,
- Bottlenose dolphin -- Florida -- Tampa Bay.,
- Bottlenose dolphin -- Ecology -- Florida -- Tampa Bay.
|Other titles||Low level monitoring of bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, in Tampa Bay, Florida, 1988-1993, Bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, in Tampa Bay, Florida, 1988-1993|
|Statement||by R.S. Wells ... [et al.].|
|Series||NOAA technical memorandum NMFS-SEFSC ;, 385|
|Contributions||Wells, Randall S., Southeast Fisheries Science Center (U.S.)|
|LC Classifications||SH221.5.S68 N6 no. 385|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings) :|
|LC Control Number||96179628|
- quest and occupation of Tahiti by emissaries of Spain during the years 1772-1776
- Spirit in the writings of John
- The making of a mind
- Structural studies of human kidney heparan sulphate and its role in lupus nephritis.
- Structures of power, movements of resistance
- Stones of the new consciousness
- Essays on Truth and Reality
- Maria, a Latino Girl in the United States
- Planning & Implementing Health Interventions
- If Youre Angry And You Know It!
- World of rugby.
- Market research and corporate planning in the chemical manufacturing and plant supply industries
- Field hearing on addressing the needs of veterans in rural areas
- Ion Davidov (Postcardbooks)
- Trails of Halifax Regional Municipality (Trails of the Cities)
- Florida Alexander, a Kentucky girl [microform]
- Josephine & Napoleon
- Mobile suit Gundam
- Nakoas woman
- I see their faces.