Relation of Motion Sickness Susceptibility to Vestibular and Behavioral Measures, Robert J. Peterka, Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, April 1995.
Written in English
- Aspects of appraisal.
- Magic and mystery in ancient Egypt
- Automation of some operations of a wind tunnel using artificial neural networks
- Finn and Hengest
- quest and occupation of Tahiti by emissaries of Spain during the years 1772-1776
- Dyestuff industry in India
- How to really start your own business.
- Sufi orders in Islam
- Social and mental traits of the negro
- US - Spain Economic and Political Cooperation Handbook
- Oxford Bookworms Factfiles: Stage 1: 400 Headwords Animals in Danger
- Josephine & Napoleon
- Essays on Truth and Reality
- THE THOUGHTS THAT LINGERED
- Ion Davidov (Postcardbooks)
- Practical volcanology
- Fire safety guide.
- study of phenytoin displacement by valproic acid using serum and salivary monitoring techniques.
- Cooperation and coordination between interdependent organizations